Monday, August 24, 2009

Cheap and Easy

So on Saturday I found out that I can do hair at my salon. They just charge for the product (color) so between $10-$20. What a steal! So if you are wanting anything done just let me know. They don't book for me I have to do it all myself so email, text, or call me.
Ok on to more exciting stuff. I was thinking of how much I hate waking up early to get ready. So I decided to do some investigating on what are easy ways to look like you spent an hour getting ready but really on spent like 15min. Here is my list

1 Mascara it makes eyes look awake
2 eye liner defines those peepers
3 blush/bronzer adds color and makes you look sun kissed
4 naturally wavy hair Rock that body add some gel or mouse
5 straight hair use a little bit of back combing and hair spray
6 add hair accessories like flowers it makes it look like you put more effort into it
7 earrings even a simple pair can add some spice to your look
This is my list so far. I read ALOT of magazines and did some people watching to see what I thought would be easy but yet make a difference. What do you think? Do you agree, have more to add, give me your feedback!
If you don't want to spend a lot on beauty products Sally's has cheap but good hair products and ELF make up has good eye shadows. Also ULTA has good sales on make up. I like BENEFIT and SMASHBOX for my face and DERMALOGICA is what I swear by for face wash.



















7 comments:

  1. Amen to all these!!
    Do you know what I learned last year??
    If you wear a cute enough outfit, NOBODY can tell that you're not wearing makeup!! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a believer in mascara and backcombing/hairspray, and more recently, flowers. I'd like to work on the whole earring-thing. Ask me some time about my earrings in elementary school. You will laugh, laugh, laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, love the title of this blog...it's you to a tee!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your suugestions lol, i need some help lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could just reach the point where you are too lazy to care so you only spend 15 minutes and then once you do it long enough, people accept it and think you put effort in to it... hahah either that or they just accept the way you look. Hahah that is terrible advice, sorry. It's just the story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda I want you to do my hair asap! I'm tired of the same old thing! Please e-mail me so we can set something up!! ruthannfmiller@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lip gloss and bronzer!! Love it!!It amkes you look natural, but who are we kidding...

    ReplyDelete