Monday, November 1, 2010

My Boo

1. Where did you meet?
Mexico spring break 2007

2. How long did you date before you got married?
1 year... And I would not change it for the world... We REALLY got to know each other


3. How long have you been married?
Almost 3 years. WOW!



4. What does he do that surprises you?
He has a soft side



5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His smile, oh ya and his HOT BODY:)



6. What is your favorite quality of his?
How selfless he is and willingness to serve



7. Does he have a nickname for you?
babe



8. What is his favorite color?
black or gray



9. What is his favorite food?
Brazilian



10. What is his favorite sport?
Football



11. When and where was your first kiss?
As a couple... My moms house



12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
just being silly, and playing with Reg



13. Do you have any children?
Yep Reginald Cole Lewis



14. Does he have a hidden talent?
he is a baby whisperer



15. How old is he?
25



16. Who said I love you first?
Brent at my mom's house



17. What's his favorite music?
Anything but he loves johnny cash and pink floyd



18. What do you admire most about him?
I love how kind he is to everyone, how outgoing he is and most of all how much he loves Reg. He is a big softy when it comes to Reg.



19. Do you think he will read this?
Depends....If I tell him to he will, but I don't know how often he reads the blog.




1 comment:

  1. This was sweet to read. (My first blog read in months, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete