Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Burr!

So this past weekend we went up north around Flagstaff to a cabin. It was so much fun to get away and be out in the beautiful woods. It was in the 40's during the day and low 20's at night. Perfect weather if you ask me!
While we were there we went to this wildlife park called Bearizona. It is a park you drive through and see all kinds of animals. There were bison, big horn sheep, black bears and grey wolfs. I asked Brent to take pictures. As you can tell he didn't do a very good job.
The Bison


As you can tell Reg is not a happy camper in the picture.

Next we went to Winslow and looked at trains. If Reg grows up to be anything like my nephew Lincoln he will be obsessed with trains! We walked around and saw the Polar Express. I hope someday we can take Reg on it.



Despite the chilly temps Reg was in his happy place when he could be outside in the swing. I think its safe to say Reg is going to be a TOTAL boy just like his dad. I guess this means I am going to have to invest in a good pair of running shoes so I can keep up with my little guy.


The BEST part of the trip was seeing this outhouse. Can you imagine having to run outside in your pj's just to go potty? Just think how cold that toilet seat would be. No thank you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment