Tuesday, August 3, 2010

a day in the park

Model Dog

His Westwood outfit


As you can tell I am in NEED of some sun and to shed some pounds
Best FriendsSo this past Sunday we decided we needed a family adventure. So after church we came home changed our clothes and packed up the entire family. We went to a near by park and had a picnic. We also decided since the weather was so nice (71'f) that we would just take a nap there too. Yes I know that we looked homeless but how often can you do that in Arizona at 3pm?

3 comments:

  1. ahhh bring him home now!!!i need all you in my life asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reg is the cutest little thing ever!! Aw!! I'm so jealous of the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE that last picture!!! And btw, you're a babe. Don't be so freakin' hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete