Tuesday, April 13, 2010

35 Weeks

Ok so this week I am 35 weeks pregnant! What the....where did the time go? The doctor thinks Reg is only 6 to 6 1/2lbs so I go in this Friday for an ultrasound to see. I am excited I have not seen my little guy since 18 weeks. Brent will poke my belly all the time and say " Hey you in there, your time is up." Its so cute but I keep reminding Brent that Reg is just chilling in his lazy boy recliner and will come when he is ready. I know this may sound weird and maybe you mothers out there will understand but I feel like I already know him and his little personality. He is going to be stubborn and active with his own agenda but I also think he will be a little love bug too. I can see him now wanting to work things out his own way and on his own time. this will bug me because I like things done a certain way but I will just have to learn to live with it. I think he will be a good baby and will like to be passed around and and loved on. He will know he is cute, just like his daddy! I just cant wait! I want to see him and snuggle him. I told Brent that after he is born that he should hold him first because once I get him, he is all mine. Brent laughed but I could tell he is excited to hold him first. So that is all for now I swear I will post pics in the next week!

6 comments:

  1. i so glad to see u post somethin! Yeah for 35wks! it could happen anytime now ur little man will be here soon!! honestly where has the time gone?! i feel like u just called and told me u r 7 wks prego! im so happy for u. make sure u post some belly pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i wanna see pics! Thats cute you feel like u know his personality! I cant wait to see if your right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reg is gonna be a pimp!!! ha ha just kidding he is going to be sweet just like his mama and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miranda I am so excited for you! Reg will be an amazing little boy! I cant wait to meet him! Oh I hope he comes soon! Love ya Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy for you Miranda!! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does sound like your baby! I cant believe you are already 35 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete